Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 Monkeys Playing in the Tent!




So last night I had the girl's fed, bathed & ready for for bed a lot earlier than usual. The feeling of feeling really good that they were going to be in bed before 9 ended oh so fast! Daddy came hm & before I knew it, they were all in the Dora tent making a feast of pretend food. Livi was pretty skeptical of the whole tent idea, but after she warmed up to it, she loved it as much as my 2 other monkeys! Needless to say, bedtime wasn't any different than other nights as 10:00 rolled around. There's always tonight I guess!

3 comments:

The Lillians said...

You gotta love how dads are such a help at bedtime! Ha ha :) I can't believe how long Ella's hair is!

hutchingsheadquarters said...

oh, that is so adorable, i love memories like that! they're the best!

Scarlett said...

I can't tell you how many times Brad has done the same thing! You get them all ready for bed, and daddy comes in and gets them all riled up. Hey, I guess we are lucky we have hubbies that love their little girls so much!